Sunday, August 10, 2008

Travel Goods Show - March, San Diego.


I know, I know. Its been forever. Cut me some slack, I've been busy and going through ALOT! But I thought I should post these pics from our first Travel Goods Show. It was good, met some really nice people. The vibe of that industry is definitely more traditional than I'm used to in the Outdoor Industry. I mean, for goodness sakes, look at my outfit. I was dressed like a teacher. :)But, I can't complain about San Diego.. love that place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

seems like a way cool product - why are no folks in these photos wearing that product though?

Kimberly, Sales at Zinetic Pocket Slippers said...

We do wear them occasionally at trade shows (mostly when my high heels become unbearable). However, Zinetic Pocket Slippers are a lounging/apres footwear item. They provide a barefoot feel with sole traction and protection. They do not provide any arch support or cushioning because one of the main purposes is to be lightweight and portable. So, they aren't really made for standing 9 hours a day on cement. Thanks for your interest!